The totality of scientific evidence shows that eating a predominantly plant-based diet is the most effective means for preventing, halting and reversing most chronic diseases.
In a Personal Session, I'll explain the evidence-based nutritional guidelines you need to understand in order to achieve your health goals without calorie counting or portion restriction. If you've read the evidence behind plant-based nutrition and just aren't sure how to do it right, this is for you. A Personal Session will help you get started and make lasting changes.
Heads up -- this is not a quick fix diet cleanse. This is how you can eat for long-term results and make life-lasting changes.
In a Personal Session, you'll learn...
- how to eat delicious meals everyday while losing weight (if you have weight to lose) and regain you health
- how to structure meals to feel full and satisfied after every meal (and no, you don't have to meditate to do this).
- what food groups and foods are the most filling, yet least calorie dense foods (you'll be excitingly shocked to learn what foods they are because you most likely love them and believe they're best to avoid).
- why fruit and veggie diets aren't sustainable for the long-term.
- how to eat fruits and veggies every day without feeling hungry or deprived.
- the difference between a treat and a daily dessert.
- how to break low-grade addictions to cheese and sugar.
- how certain whole plant and health foods can impede on your results and how to enjoy them without that happening.
- answers to any questions you have on the spot.
What Personal Sessions include.
A Personal Session includes a 60 minute session over the phone or Skype and 30 days of FREE BONUS email support directly following.
You'll leave our session with these documents to keep...
- A nutrition recommendations guide with implementation instructions. It includes what to eat in unlimited + limited amounts, what foods to avoid and how to structure your meals so you never have to restrict your potion sizes and leave each meal feeling full and satisfied.
- A "how to" action and implementation plan for the next 30 days based on your unique needs and situation. It's one thing to know this information, but it's another to implement it. We'll come up with an action plan together.
- Copies of the evidence-based studies and articles behind the recommendations (upon request).
- Implementation homework to help you put this information in to action.
- BONUS: 30 days unlimited email support with me. If questions arise after our live session, you have 30 days of free and unlimited bonus email support. I'm here for you. I'll also check in with you over those 30 days and be your motivational cheerleader if that's helpful for you.
What Personal Sessions are not.
Personal Sessions do not include individualized medical nutritional therapy. I will not be doing a nutritional assessment of your current diet. I will however, have an understanding of your current levels of support, motivation, knowledge, desired health results and more from the Client Questionnaire Form you'll complete and email to me at least 24 hours before our appointment (see below for more details).
What Personal Sessions look like.
- Sign-up here and submit payment online.
- Receive an email from me with instructions (includes scheduling).
- Fill-out the attached client questionnaire form that includes a 5 day food journal (no portion measuring) and a consent form.
- Email the two forms back to me at least 24 hours before our appointment (a $10 fee applies for late forms).
- We'll meet on the phone or Skype for 60 minutes at our scheduled appointment time.
- Enjoy unlimited email access following our appointment for additional support and guidance.
Refund policy: There are no refunds for Personal Sessions. A $10 fee applies for late forms. Forms must be emailed to me at least 24 hours before the appointment.
Cancellation policy: if an appointment is missed without cancellation ("no show"), there is no refund. If an appointment is cancelled at least 24 hours before, it can be rescheduled without a fee. If an appointment is cancelled within 24 hours, there's a $35 charge. If you know you can't make the appointment, please email me to let me know.